Weekend Voice Message 11/2/19
- The first marking period ended on Friday, November 1st. Report cards will be issued to students at the end of the school day on Tuesday, November 12th.
- The winter sports meeting will be Monday night at 7pm in the theater.
- The C-PPHS Drama Clubs is presenting Is He Dead?, a play by Mark Twain, November 7th - 10th. Shows are at 7:00pm Thursday through Saturday, with a 2:00pm show on Sunday afternoon. Tickets are $10 each and available at the door.
- Senior Parents: Food items sold for the senior class fundraiser will be here on Tuesday for pickup after school until 5pm in the cafeteria
- Looking ahead, there will be no school on Monday, November 11th in honor of Veteran’s Day.