- Please join us for our first PTSA Meeting of the year at 6:30 pm on Monday, September 9th in our Media Center.
- Non-Class specific paperwork can be turned in at either the Main Office or the Attendance Office.
- School pictures will be taken on Wednesday, September 11th and Thursday, September 12th. Students in grades 9 and 10 will have their pictures taken during their Global History or AP World History classes on Wednesday, September 11th. Juniors and seniors will have their pictures taken during their U.S. History, HOA, PIG or Econ classes on Thursday, September 12th. All students should have their photos taken regardless of whether or not students are planning on ordering pictures. Picture order forms were distributed during homebase on the first day of school. If you need an order form, please stop by the main office.
- We invite you to join us for Open House on Monday, September 16th, from 6:00PM – 8:00PM to have an opportunity to meet teachers and see our high school! Upon arrival at Open House, please pick up a brochure that will have a locator for where you can find your child’s teachers during the evening. There will be opportunities at Open House to join PTSA, get information about activities students can get involved in, sign up for parent-teacher conferences, and to learn about our International Baccalaureate Program. Refreshments will be served in the cafeteria, where we will also have a variety of informational tables set up that we believe may interest you.
- The school building does not open until 7:15 am each day. If you are dropping off your child at school, this is important to note as students will not be allowed to enter the building prior to 7:15 am. At the end of the day, students must exit the building by 3:15 or be in the lobby unless they are with a teacher, advisor, or coach. We do have teachers supervising academic help in the Library after school until 5:00 pm in Studio 315. If you want to avoid pick up traffic, you could have your student head to Studio 315 in the media center and pick them up after the big rush between 3-3:30.
- 10th through 12th Grade 1:1 Laptop pick up will happen Monday and Tuesday during PE classes. Students will need to have the student & parent 1:1 Agreement paperwork signed to be turned in to get their laptops.
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.