Hello to Coring-Painted Post District Parents/Guardians and Students!
All athletic registration for varsity, JV, and modified sports will be done online through FamilyID.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
In order to register to play a sport for the Corning-Painted Post School District, you have to be a student in our Corning-Painted Post Schools. Each student-athlete must have an updated physical that is not more than one year old from the start of the sport season they intend to play. If the physical is older than one year, the student-athlete will have to get an updated physical from a doctor. That physical will be the only piece of paper required to be turned in to the school. We need a physical hard copy of the paper on file. All the other paperwork will now be completed online through FamilyID.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Parent/Guardian Information (address, phone number, cell phone numbers, email)
- Student Information (Year entering 9th grade, HT, WT, school, email, cell phone number, date of physical, etc.)
- Emergency Contact information (who do we call if we cannot get ahold of you, home and cell number)
- Health insurance information
- Prescription medication information
- Any health conditions noted
- Family Doctor information
Spring Season First Day of Practice Dates:
- JV and Varsity Sports at the High School: March 9, 2020
- Modified Sports at the Middle School: March 23, 2020
Spring Pre-Season Parent Meeting:
- Varsity and JV Teams: Parent Meeting
- Tuesday, March 3rd at 7 pm starting in the High School Gymnasium
- Modified Teams: Parent Meeting
- Thursday, March 5th at 7 pm starting in the Middle School Gymnasium
FOLLOW THE STEPS ON THE FOLLOWING PAGE TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT-ATHLETE FOR ATHLETICS
All JV and Varsity Sports Registration will open on February 9, 2020
All Modified Sports Registration will open on February 23, 2020
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps: Registration will be open on February 9th for JV and Varsity Sports and on February 23rd for Modified Sports.
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
- Save this URL in your favorites for future sports seasons.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-205-2800 x 1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Remember, you can always log back online through FamilyID to see that your student-athlete is cleared to play their desired sport. Once you have filled out all the forms online and turned in a hard copy of the physical, the nurse will login to clear your student-athlete to play. If you are missing something, it will show up on your online account. No more waiting until the first day of sports to know if the student-athlete is cleared to play.
We look forward to working with you and your student-athlete.
Director of Athletics