Approved by the Board of Education July 1, 2015
Students are the center of all we do
The Corning-Painted Post Area School District is a diverse, challenging, high performing teaching and learning community that develops inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help create a better and more peaceful world.
We believe that:
- Students will be capable of achieving personal success.
- Students will be prepared to succeed in an ever-changing global society.
- Students will be lifelong learners.
- Student success requires family and community involvement.
- Student success requires a safe and nurturing learning community
- Student success requires a culture of productive relationships through effective collaboration and communication.
- Student success requires the development of appropriate curricula, instruction and assessments through data-driven decisions.
- Staff requires professional development to enhance student success.